Intervale Mountain Lodge “The Beast”
Pets permitted at The Beast only as arranged in advance in rental agreement. Addition of any other pet is prohibited without prior approval. You are solely responsible for any damaged or personal injury caused by your dog. Failure to adhere to the terms below may result in immediate eviction without refund and/or additional damage or cleaning fees.
First rule is, they must be well-behaved dogs ONLY! Sorry, no cats or other pets allowed!
Additionally, owner reserves the right to restrict the number of dogs and/or certain breeds of dogs. You must have prior written approval for each dog that you will bring, and your pet must be housebroken and well-behaved. The pet fee is $100 per pet, per week. You will be responsible for any damages as well as additional cleaning or treatment needs due to fleas or “accidents.” Please bring your pet’s bedding as they are not permitted on the furniture or bedding, also bring: dog food, pet bowls, pet towels and pet sheets.
To bring your pet(s), guest(s) must agree to the following terms:
1. Guests agree to keep their dog under control at all times, no barking or roaming off property.
2. All pets must be older than 1 year, no puppies.
3. Dogs left unattended, must be in crate or locked in specific room.
4. Guests agree to promptly report any damage caused by pet(s).
5. Guests agree to pay any costs for damage done by pet(s).
6. If damages are not reported but are found by owners/agent, it will be documented, and necessary replacement or repair costs will be charged to guest.
7. Guests agree that their dog is housebroken.
8. All pets must be up to date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventative is highly recommended.
9. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and ticks are very rampant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets. All items above are the sole responsibility of the pet owner.
10. Guests agree that the pet will not get on the furniture or bedding. There will be a $200 additional fee if pet hairs are found on the furniture or bedding.
11. Guests agree that dog(s) will be rinsed of sand & dried thoroughly before entering the unit.
12. Dog towels will be provided & must be washed, dried before check-out.
13. Guest linens & towels supplied with rental, should never be used on your pet!
14. Guests agree that dog(s) will not be washed in the bathtubs or showers inside the unit. This must be done outside using outdoor hose.
15. Guests agree to adhere to local ordinances, leash laws and licensing requirements.
16. Guests agree to clean up after their dog(s) & dispose of their pet(s’) waste promptly.
17. Guests agree to keep dog(s) from being noisy or aggressive, and from causing any annoyance or discomfort to others. Guests will remedy any complaints immediately.
18. Owner is not responsible for guests’ dog(s). Guests agree to owner promptly for any damage, loss or expense caused by their pets.
19. No personal pet beds or other such items should be put in the washer or dryer!
20. Repairs to screening will be assessed at labor charges for rescreening if your dog(s) break through the screen for any reason.
21. All excess dog hair will be swept, vacuumed, or otherwise picked up and removed from the inside of the unit prior to departure.
22. “Vicious or Dangerous Dogs” trained for dog fighting or with any tendency or disposition to attack any dog other domestic animals or humans without provocation, are not permitted at any time. Any dog with a recorded history of biting is strictly prohibited.